Wedding Party

call
now!
316.519.3335

in order to become the 1%, we do what the other 99% won't.

THE BEST DJs AND PROFESSIONAL MC'S

8FOOT LED DANCING ROBOT (yeah, seriously)

INTELLIGENT LIGHTING

CEREMONY MUSIC

FULL ROOM AMBIENT LIGHTING

SNOW MACHINES (only we have it!)

CO2 CANNONS (will only find with us!)

CUSTOM DJ BOOTHS

360 SELFIE BOOTH (we brought it first!)

LED AMBIANT LIGHTING

BLACK LIGHT PARTIES

COCKTAIL MUSIC

LED HIGH TOP TABLES

STEP & REPEATS

TEMPORARY AIRBRUSH TATTOOS

BACKYARD GAMES

CORPORATE EVENTS

DANCING ON THE CLOUDS EFFECT

VIDEO DJ BOOTHS

JUMBO TV DISPLAYS

GAME SHOW HOSTING

KEEPER OF THE PLAINS APPEARANCES (....us)

MOSAIC WALLS (you guessed it....)

INDOOR SPARKLERS (you got it, just us)

CO2 HANDHELD GUNS (yup, just us)

MONOGRAM PROJECTIONS

ROBOTIC ROVER PHOTOBOOTH (just us, again)

AFTER PARTY MUSIC

COTTON CANDY

OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHTS

CASINO PARTIESELVIS IMPERSONATOR/SHOW GIRLS

CAKE PINSPOTTING

COTTON CANDY MARTINI BARS

HUSH PARTIES/SILENT DISCOS (you know it,...us)

KARAOKE

FOAM PARTIES (yeah, we have that too)

1/19
DJ

dj/mc service

Providing enjoyable music for you and your guests.

Photo Booth

photo booths

Let our interactive attendants work with your guests.

Uplighting

Add-ons

Lighting, CO2, cold sparks, snow and monograms!

Casino Party

casino parties

The most fun you will have without going to Vegas!

silent disco.jpg

Silent disco

Party, dance and sing along in silence! Let loose!

Wedding Embrace
Edited Image 2017-02-14 06-03-10
2018.png
2019ww.png
badge-weddingawards_en_US.png
CCA21-Hi-Res-Suite-943x943.jpg

TESTIMONIALS

"I'VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO PHOTOGRAPH SEVERAL WEDDINGS THAT BLACK TIE CELEBRATIONS DJ'd FOR. WHAT SEAN DOES IS NOTHING SHORT OF ART. WATCHING HIM READ CROWDS AND BEING ABLE TO KEEP A HIGH ENERGY LEVEL THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT IS SERIOUSLY AN AMAZING THING TO WITNESS"

COLE/ MARRIED 10-07-17

"ALEX WAS A PERFECT DJ...THE MUSIC WAS GREAT..DANCE FLOOR WAS PACKED ALL EVENING. BLACK TIE WAS EASY TO BOOK, VERY RESPONSIVE TO ALL COMMUNICATION, AND HAD A NICE/CLEAN AND UPDATED SET UP"

J.S./ MARRIED 01-03-21